click pic for Facebook

Wednesday 28 July 2010

We enter 2010...

Loads of cool stuff happened after the Puma shoot! But this catch up will take forever if I go into all the parties, smoozing and late night recording sessions in the studio!! I could tell you about meeting the Vivd Imagery crew and working on a music video shoot with up-coming rapper Kasha, or about my adventures as a new-comer on the open mic circuit OR about my continued experiments with designing / drawing etc...actually I will show you the lips clutch I made lol...just cause it's sexi:



This blog is predominantly about my musical journey, but it's taken me to some pretty cool places along the way!! As part of my need to 'free my mind' and get inspiration for some new beats that I had to write to I went on a little trip across Europe to welcome in 2010! I coached it to Amsterdam for my birthday, trained it to Berlin, before stopping off in Czech Republic for New Years!!
I finally finished my 2nd tattoo and what better place to get it done than in ol' Dam! - musical of course:



I'd part written x2 tracks produced by RED SKULL (who also produced this track for Low Key - which was banned from TV lol!!) before arriving in Czech Republic! Was introduced to photographer Ywetta Sarah Nickel by a friend of mine!! We ended up doing an impromptu shoot in the basement of her MASSIVE house lol - did I say basement...I meant to say photographic studio / costume heaven !! Took an age to get the shots back after I got home, but here are a couple of my faves:




My mate Martin took this one lol!!

Oh and the weirdest thing! Guess who ended up on the front page of a Czech newspaper after 4days in the country?! There's a long story behind it-involving a secluded millionaire and a private zoo, but I'll leave that for another time lol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment