click pic for Facebook

Thursday 29 July 2010

The Magic Microphone...

I don't want to bore you all with too many pictures of me with a microphone in my mouth lol...but it's safe to say that I've made the rounds to some of the best (and worst) live music nights in London! From the snug hub that is MAU MAU in Notting Hill, to the Caribbean soul of Troy Bar in Hoxton - even in the furthest reaches of South Woodford at an amazing venue called RS Lounge!

Here a few pics from my favourite places / events / nights I've played in recent past:

Queen of Hoxton_Feb '10:


Great shot taken by a member of the audience!


Mike.Drummerboi and me. Trying to figure out what to do with my hair?!


Mike.Drummerboi's beautiful girlfriend doing my hair



Joel.Keys with one of his many inspiring hats!


Me and the band on stage!

The Future of Fashion Event _March "10 :

This event was a celebration of fashion and art! Full of daring designers and oh, so sexy models! Innocent by-stander that I am, I found myself a little corner in the model's changing rooms to change in to my outfit for the night! The energy of the place was intense as everyone rushed around to add the finishing touches to each garment and making sure each six-pack was polished with a perfect sheen! :D


Shot of some of the models before the show


Me and the band


Me doing my green singing thing lol

Elixir Bar in Camden_April "10:

A lovely little night hosted by WePlugGoodMusic. These guys really have their ear to the ground for upcoming artist in the UK and abroad.




Me and band (minus drummerboi Steve)

No comments:

Post a Comment