click pic for Facebook

Wednesday 28 July 2010

Catching Up_Part 1...

Ok, so since I'm a bit late to this 'blogging game' I've got a hell of a lot of catching up to do!! It's been a MENTAL year so far, and I want get all of you lovely people up to speed...hmmmm where to start??......

How about mid 2009 when an up-coming fashion photographer - Gina Amma http://www.ginaamama.com/ - stripped me down to my knickers and painted me all shades of shiny black!! HAHA!! Thats as good a place as any!

Gina is an old friend of mine from Camberwell College of Arts so of course I was happy to help out with her latest project! Having established "I don't do nude" she compromised by turning up at my house with black body paint and a giant tub of vasaline! Mystique EAT YOUR HEART OUT lol...check out the results:




Terry Richardson-esque don't you think! The pics came out AMAZING!! Gina returned to Poland shortly after that...and unbeknown to me entered one of the shots into VIVA AWARDS 2009. I only found out about it when she called me and gushed down the phone that she'd only gone and won the bloody thing lol!! Well done G!!

2 comments:

  1. I remember you telling me about these - they look sick! Lovee!

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. what kind of body paint was used for these?

    ReplyDelete