click pic for Facebook

Tuesday 3 August 2010

AshleighAshley meets FLY53 - May '10...

PARRTY HAARD!
This is a motto that most if not all of us understand! But if you work in media you'll further appreciate the benefits of keeping up with industry parties that seem to come and go EVERYday of the year!
It's important to keep a level head at these things though (ie. sober)...at least until you prove that your not a complete imbecile lol!! Anyway I attended the Random Magazine pre-issue party in May (not to be mistaken for the issue launch party which was in June)!

So there I was...smoozing around, keeping that 'level head' while trying not to gush at Lee Ryan (pictured below) and I was introduced to a lady who knows how to PARTY HARD despite a day of back to back marketing meetings all over London!! I was introduced to the Marketing Manager of FLY53, Clara D!!



Having formally greeting each other over what I think was a Vodka cocktail? (though it may have been a glass of champers) we got talking...
I'd just finished my demo cover shoot, she explained how the brand was expanding etc...you get the idea!!
On a whim I suggested that maybe I could wear a bit of Fly53 to perform, or 'party' in?! I didn't think anything of it really, but dropped her a mail a couple of days later and I was absolutely flabber-gasted when she agreed to set me up with some sexy FLY53 clothing!






Following a few months of successful nights gigging and putting my PARTY HARD skills to the test in FLY53 gear, Clara D's blogger got in touch with some rather unusual questions!! On the 15th July Ashleigh Ashley is officially welcomed into the FLY53 coup!! Click here to see the feature they put together!!

THANK YOU FLY53!!

xx@xx

No comments:

Post a Comment