click pic for Facebook

Tuesday 12 July 2011

EastEnders...

A handful of you already know that I've shot my first music video for soon single Shades of Blue :D! We're not talking about the Live-r than ever Trilogy (the last installment of which is going up in the next week or so :D) we're talking full blown, pre-produced production assalt...in AMSTERDAM lol!! I can't reveal too much more about it, but I just wanted to put this post in context!

Neil Raja is a good friend of mine, he headed up the production team I took to Amsterdam and he's also the guy responsible for taking my first 'modelling' photographs back in 2009 :

Picture from Raw Jelly Baby shoot 2009. Who does she think she is lool!

Neil and wing man Jack Mcloughlin have both given their time and support to my musical endeavours so I've got bare love for these guys! And aside from their constant flow of work shooting Indian Weddings, these boys are also wracking up a fabulous 'star CV' having photographed/interviewed the likes of Wretch 32, Toni Braxton, Macy Gray, Jesse Boykins, and Method Man (to mention a few) for Urban mega-blog SoulCulture! Check out their website: HERE

I stopped in to their office in Whitechapel to check on the progress of the Shades edit and as usual I was greeted by Jeeves...the office feline butler lol! We went for a smoke some time later, it was a lovely day and Neil announced that he wanted to take his camera for a walkabout - with me in it's sights :o! (I'm sure his right eye is actually a bionic paparazzi lenz undercover lol)! Many would feel slightly perturbed by Neils impulsive desires but you get used to them lol and we all know the most amazing things can happen in a heatbeat - so off we wandered through the infamous East End!

The man himself...

A true photographer, the best part of this walk was when Neil shouted to me: "How High can you get??" Haha! Much to the amusement of passers by and security guards trying to get out of the narrow allyway I was in, I managed shimmy a good 9/10ft off the ground lool!


Thanx Neil x... we got some grrreat pics, took in the scenery, and quenched our thrist with a can of Red Stripe from a stall on the road haha! I love being surrounded by positive creative people like Mr Raja...it inspires me, and reminds me that no location is too far, no wall to high to scale and no friends better than those who entertain your dreams!! (WoW...uber-gay moment there hehe *blush*)!
I can't wait to show ya'll what we achieved with the Shades of Blue video so watch THIS space...!

@sh.x

No comments:

Post a Comment