click pic for Facebook

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Roofhop Taster - Coldplay Yellow...

So, what's a 'Roofhop' right?!  Well it's simple really...take a girl (that's me), a guitarist, 2 camera-men and a driver to cart them all around.  Chuck in 6 rooftop locations and a hand full of amazing guest artist - then cram them all into ONE day!  Et voila!!

When me and this trusty team hit the road roof-hopping in August 2011 we weren't sure what this day of musical madness would bring...and let me tell ya we weren't disappointed!  I've chosen my favorite 3 videos to share with ya'll over the next 6 weeks :D  and because I know you guys LOVE a bit of suspense I just uploaded this little taster to give you an idea of what to expect...


Funny Fact:  just before we shot this we (or should I say gravity) fractured the neck of Gibbi's guitar :o!  He was VEX as you can imagine lol...but after patching it up with a bit of electrical tape (we're rock'n'roll like that you see :P) we rocked on!

Massive thanx to my crew and to Choolips for my amazing costumes (more about them later).  Thanx to Rhian Fox (from Payroll) on guest guitar/ backing vocals...and of course BIG UP Gibbi Bettini for playing his fingers to the bone for 8hrs straight!

The next installment SOON COME .....

@sh.x

No comments:

Post a Comment