click pic for Facebook

Monday 15 November 2010

REALISM from the depths of the Underground...

I was lucky enough to meet Kasha and team Vivid Imagery at the beginning of 2009! Kasha (who featured on my track Stereo Addict) is a dope rapper/wordsmith from the Southeast. He's been on the scene for years having started out on D'n'B circuit and I was honored when he entrusted me with the task of styling the leading ladies in his new music video!

(The VI crew)

Having listened to the track 'Realism' like a million times (it's kinda addictive like that lol) I was ready to get researching the brief I was given! Kasha wanted a tribal/Mad Max feel for the video...with a hint of glamour! HOW EXCITING!!

The VI boys found the most AMAZING location to set the scene for this music video...




Life being as crazy as it is I was really pushed for time to get all the 'tribe-glam' accessories ready for the shoot...so I enlisted the help of my trusty mum :D. These are a couple of snap-shots of the results:




Obviously the beautiful ladies I had to dress: Carmen and Carmel (you can imagine how confusing that was lol) made these pieces look a damn sight better!! This is just one set of costumes, you'll have to wait to see the other outfits in the video!





Jonathon from VI rocking his mask to the strings of his violin :D


The final cut of the video out NOW...click here! So you should be seeing it on a TV/Laptop near you very soon! Til then though here are a couple pics from behind the scenes! Well done Kasha & crew ... I have no doubt this vid is going to bring a bit of Realism to the masses!!





@sh.x

No comments:

Post a Comment